- Venue: CCT venues Barbican
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: January 24, 2017
- End Date: January 27, 2017
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The annual BIR UK MRI Course provides a high-quality, interactive learning experience, delivered through a mix of didactic lectures and interactive OsiriX-based workshops. This year will see a new line-up of topics covering physics, paediatrics, cardiovascular and body imaging. To gain the full educational experience, delegates are encouraged to attend all four days; however they can also book onto individual days. This course is suitable for radiologists, physicists and radiographers at all stages of their career. We welcome those in training or newly appointed, through to fully qualified and experienced practitioners.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Leipzig Interventional Course 2017
- MRI - Upper Limb Interpretation Workshop 2017
- MRI-Combined Upper and Lower Limb Interpretation 2017
- Middle East Total Radiology Conference 2017
- Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting 2017
- British Society of Urogenital Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Society For Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2017
- ARRS Virtual Breast Imaging Symposium 2017
- ARRS Breast Imaging Symposium 2017
- Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology 2017
- 28th Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2017
- Atlas & Som: A Case Oriented Tutorial in Neuroradiology & Head and Neck Imaging 2017
- Abdominal Radiology Group Australia & New Zealand 2017
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2017
- Clinically Relevant Vascular And Endovascular Surgery 2017