American Academy of Psychotherapists 62nd Annual Institute & Conference - The Psychotherapy Relationship: What Works? 2017 (AAP 2017)
- Venue: The Eldorado Hotel
- Location: Santa Fe View Map
- Start Date: October 18, 2017
- End Date: October 23, 2017
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
62nd Annual Institute & Conference of the American Academy of Psychotherapists, October 18-23, 2017, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our theme is, “The Psychotherapy Relationship: What Works?” Our plenary speakers are John C. Norcross, Anthony Bateman, and Phillip Shaver. We have dozens of workshops for practical application of empirically validated knowledge about the psychotherapy relationship. This is an opportunity for staff and students to actually experience some of the things they have been studying and teaching. There is also still time to submit proposals for three hour workshops on the theme. In addition, advanced graduate students and new professionals can apply for a $1000 scholarship to the conference.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- RCPsych Faculty of Medical Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2017
- Mayo Clinic Effective Clinical Management of Borderline Personality Disorder 2017
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association 2017
- American Academy Of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry 61st Annual Meeting 2017
- International Association For Forensic Psychotherapy 26th International Conference 2017
- 8th World Congress of Psychotherapy 2017
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2017
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2017
- 17th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry “Psychiatry of the 21st Century: Context, Controversies and Commitment” 2017