- Venue: The Westin Verasa Napa
- Location: Napa View Map
- Start Date: January 27, 2017
- End Date: January 29, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
Unilateral Cleft Lip Bilateral Cleft Lip Cleft Palate Velopharyngeal Dysfunction Assessment Velopharyngeal Dysfunction Surgery Pierre Robin Sequence Hemifacial Microsomia
TARGET AUDIENCE This activity is designed for all surgeons that treat cleft lip and cleft palate and speech pathologists.
EDUCATIONAL NEED As a result of participant evaluation and community physician needs assessment survey the need for cutting edge information about cleft lip and palate have been identified. This course is knowledge based and discussion oriented, designed to enhance physician and speech pathologist performance.
The Westin Verasa Napa
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 19th ASSISES D'ORL 2017
- IMCAS World Congress 2017
- Austrian Society Of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery 21st Annual Congress 2017
- Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India 69th Annual Conference 2017
- 33rd American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery Annual Meeting 2017
- 51st Baker Gordon Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery 2017
- California Society Of Facial Plastic Surgery 12th Annual Winter Symposium 2017
- 41st Midwinter Symposium on Practical Challenges in Otolaryngology 2017
- 23rd International Conference on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2017
- Middle East Update In Otolaryngology 14th Annual Conference And Exhibition 2017
- Speech Pathology Australia National Conference 2017