- Venue: ADNEC
- Location: Abu Dhabi View Map
- Start Date: March 9, 2017
- End Date: March 11, 2017
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The conference will be a three-day series of scientific events tailored to provide updated information on the latest standardized recommendations and guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunctions and LUTS in children, adolescents and young adults. The conference will be attended by all involved healthcare disciplines and specialties who will benefit from the high quality CME and CPD provided. A modern and interactive exhibition represented by companies related to the topics of the various events will be present throughout the conference. The conference will be a “full-immersion” weekend of education for all specialties and disciplines with lectures, panel discussions, workshops, courses and ample space for question and answers.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Advances in Cleft Lip and Palate Including Velopharyngeal Dysfunction 2017
- Continuing Education Programme in Paediatric Nephrology and Urology Week 2017
- European Society For Paediatric Urology 29th Annual Congress 2017
- Japanese Society Of Pediatric Surgeons 54th Annual Meeting 2017
- Society For Pediatric Urology 65th Annual Meeting 2017
- American Pediatric Surgical Association 48th Annual Meeting 2017
- 18th European Congress of Paediatric Surgery 2017
- Association for Continence Advice Conference and Exhibition 2017
- Pacific Association Of Pediatric Surgeons 49th Conference 2017
- International Pediatric Endosurgery Group 26th Annual Congress For Endosurgery In Children 2017
- British Association of Paediatric Surgeons 64th Annual Meeting 2017