- Venue: Bali International Convention Centre
- Location: Bali View Map
- Start Date: August 30, 2013
- End Date: September 1, 2013
- Places Available: 700
- Click Here to Visit Website...
15 March 2013 Abstract deadline
The APLAR Symposium 2013, will be held in Bali, August 30th – September 1st, 2013.
It focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatological disorders. The ultimate aim of APLAR Symposium 2013 is to facilitate fruitful collaborations that will then generate the next major breakthrough in the field.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Download Our App
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Osteoporosis 2014
- European Calcified Tissue Society 41st Congress 2014
- Australian Rheumatology Association 55th Annual Scientific Meeting 2014
- Spanish Society of Rheumatology 40th National Congress 2014
- European League Against Rheumatism 15th Annual Congress of Rheumatology 2014
- Bone Research Society Annual Meeting 2014
- 6th International Workshop On Advances In The Molecular Pharmacology And Therapeutics Of Bone Disease 2013
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association Annual Scientific Meeting 2014
- Polish Society for Rheumatology 22nd Congress 2014
- 7th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases 2014
- 21st European Paediatric Rheumatology Congress 2014
- German Society for Rheumatology 42nd Congress 2014
- 4th Abu Dhabi Advanced Rheumatology Review Course 2014
- Human Proteome Organisation 13th Annual World Congress 2014
- Croatian Society Of Rheumatology 16th Annual Meeting 2014
- IOF 5th Asia Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting 2014