- Venue: Fiera di Vicenza Convention Center
- Location: Vicenza View Map
- Start Date: June 13, 2017
- End Date: June 16, 2017
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The Vicenza International Courses are well renewed scientific events held in the city of Andrea Palladio. Starting in 1982, international Vicenza courses have been held regularly featuring an outstanding faculty and gathering participants from numerous countries. The themes of Critical Care Nephrology, Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis have been discussed with leading to the most comprehensive review in the specific areas of practice and research. The 2017 edition of the course is dedicated to Critical Care Nephrology. A series of lectures and panel discussions will be delivered during the three days of the course. Our task is to put together specialists from different disciplines in a single scientific event with a multidisciplinary approach to the critically ill patient with acute kidney injury and multiple organ dysfunction. The scientific quality of the course and its multidisciplinary nature are guaranteed by the reputation of the faculty and the endorsement of several scientific societies. We really hope that a large number of delegates will join this important event which is becoming a classic appointment for the experts and the physicians who want to receive updated information in the field of Critical Care Nephrology. Companies and Members from the industry of the field are invited to join the event reserving booth and spaces in the exhibition area.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization EuroELSO 6th International Conference 2017
- Canadian Society Of Nephrology Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Danish Society of Nephrology 2017
- International Society for Apheresis 2017
- Vascular Access Society of the Americas Hemodialysis Access Symposium 2017
- Japanese Society of Nephrology 60th Annual Meeting 2017
- 54th European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association Congress 2017
- Lisbon Clinical Nephrology Update 2017
- Renal Society of Australasia Annual Conference 2017
- American Society For Artificial Internal Organs 63rd Annual Conference 2017
- International Society of Hemodialysis 11th International Congress 2017
- Harvard Intensive Review of Nephrology 2017
- 24th Budapest Nephrology School 2017
- Australian And New Zealand Society Of Nephrology 53rd Annual Meeting 2017
- European Society for Artificial Organs 43rd Annual Congress and International Federation for Artificial Organs Joint Congress 2017