- Venue: Fiera di Vicenza Convention Center
- Location: Vicenza View Map
- Start Date: June 13, 2017
- End Date: June 16, 2017
- Click Here to Visit Website...
The Vicenza International Courses are well renewed scientific events held in the city of Andrea Palladio. Starting in 1982, international Vicenza courses have been held regularly featuring an outstanding faculty and gathering participants from numerous countries. The themes of Critical Care Nephrology, Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis have been discussed with leading to the most comprehensive review in the specific areas of practice and research. The 2017 edition of the course is dedicated to Critical Care Nephrology. A series of lectures and panel discussions will be delivered during the three days of the course. Our task is to put together specialists from different disciplines in a single scientific event with a multidisciplinary approach to the critically ill patient with acute kidney injury and multiple organ dysfunction. The scientific quality of the course and its multidisciplinary nature are guaranteed by the reputation of the faculty and the endorsement of several scientific societies. We really hope that a large number of delegates will join this important event which is becoming a classic appointment for the experts and the physicians who want to receive updated information in the field of Critical Care Nephrology. Companies and Members from the industry of the field are invited to join the event reserving booth and spaces in the exhibition area.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the View Conference Website link above.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2017
- Portuguese Society Of Nephrology 31st Annual Congress 2017
- ASN Highlights and Second SEHA Nephrology and Primary Care Conference 2017
- National Kidney Foundation Spring Clinical Meetings 2017
- ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2017
- Swedish Society Of Renal Medicine Spring Meeting 2017
- British Renal Society UK Kidney Week 2017
- Renal Medicine 2017
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization EuroELSO 6th International Conference 2017
- Canadian Society Of Nephrology Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- Danish Society of Nephrology 2017
- International Society for Apheresis 2017
- Vascular Access Society of the Americas Hemodialysis Access Symposium 2017
- Japanese Society of Nephrology 60th Annual Meeting 2017
- 54th European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association Congress 2017